Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome aboard

Well here I am. Now I know you all read my daily posts on facebook, but I thought I'd like to start a blog so that I can write everything that happens in my life down twice...because I have sooo much extra spare time in my day!!  I like to think of my self as a rockstar but the sad reality of it is...I'm a boring stay at home mom. BUT when I go back and read my ramblings that I post daily on ..once again...facebook, I realize that yes, I am a stay at home mom...but no, my life is ANYTHING but boring! This is due to the fact that I have 3 crazy kids and a husband that works not 1 but 2 full time jobs. Every single day something happens in my life that I consider normal, routine behavior...but it honestly makes everyone else pee their pants....(well actually, that's something that I do on a daily basis, but I'll post about that later!!)

So welcome aboard the SS Rambler.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh...ooh....ooh!!! A good friend, whom I enjoy spending time with, who shares my passion for reading, kids, chocolate martini's, facebooking, laughing and now blogging...OH I AM SO IN LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete